Monday, October 29, 2007

My dads blanket chart

So this is the chart of the blanket I've been working on for my dad since april for his birthday the was at the beginning of may, but I have a short attention span so I had to work on other project too. Each square is 1' x 1' and the ones with the x's are the ones I've already put together and gave him. I was hoping to have it done by fathers day but now I'm hoping for christmas, I keep losing the chart I made so I thought if I make one on the computer I can't lose it. I am going to work on it all week and hope to have another section done to give him and plan on taking it from him when I have all the main section connected and when I'm done with the border to attach it and then wrap it up and give it to him as a present for him so he can show off a completed project to show everyone. My dad loves the homemade gifts I make for him, he brags about how much his daughter loves him to make him something then buy him some lame gift. Hes the greatest.

No comments: