Thursday, October 18, 2007

lots of hand sewing

After almost a full day of hand sewing with one sad bent needle I almost finished the paws, I just have to addthe elastic and elastic casing, I finished the booties and I just have to take in the hood I made today a little, tomorrow I have to add the contrasting belly, make the candy bag and add the bow tie, I think thats all but I could be forgeting something and I could have a lot more work to do. I'm almost done with my costume, I just have to finish hand sewing the last 5 inches of one of the legs and add a waist band and velcro and possible get more fabric if I have any money and make a hoodie. OH and I have to make a teddy bear that looks like the costume to put in the candy bag peeking out. urrrrrrrgggggggggggggg I hope this all works out. the good thing is that this thick fleece is really easy to sew and you don't see any seems so there are no mess ups.

No comments: