Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Collins Costume

I started my son Collins costume yesterday, Hes going to be a teddy bear. I got this great fabric, it super thick reversible fleece, on one side its tan and looks like an old teddy bear and the other side is darker brown and just plain pile fleece. I have really crappy scissors and had no idea how I was going to cut this fabric so my step mom let me use her electric scissors which are the great things ever. I cut out all of the fabric yesterday and today I am sewing most of it together. I'm going to start posting pictures tomorrow.
I got the pattern instructions online for free so I had to guess on the size and so far its working out and I'm also making it so the velcro is on the front not the back so he can wear it all winter long.

No comments: