Monday, June 01, 2009

100 facts

I'm doing the 100 facts swap on craftster, so here is my list plus a few more things
100 facts
1. I have a 3 y/o boy
2. I’m married
3. My favorite colors are blue, green and black
4. My least favorite colors are red yellow and orange
5. I love plaid and polka dots
6. I am trying my hardest to be a girly girl
7. I love dying my hair
8. I do the Sudoku in the newspaper every morning but I don’t always read the paper
9. I’m a student studying school psychology
10. I hate shopping except for craft supplies and books
11. I’m addicted to craft swaps
12. I am a procrastinator except for with craft swaps
13. I have 2 guinea pigs and a chinchilla
14. I love bizarre knick knacks
15. I love zombies
16. I love pin ups
17. I love creepy cute things
18. I love pirates
19. I love anything tim burton (especially NBC, and his poetry)
20. I love my tattoos and piercings
21. My only real friends are my dad and my hubby
22. The first thing I do in the morning is brush my hair
23. I have super sensitive skin
24. I love embroidered stuff
25. I collect doilies
26. I should be doing homework right now
27. I don’t need anymore purses
28. But I do need a wallet that will hold my checkbook
29. I’m obsessed with wrap skirts because my weight changes so much
30. I wish I was thinner
31. I’m only self conscious about my thighs
32. I don’t mind having stretch marks
33. I love anything soft and fluffy
34. I love super short socks and super long socks (no shows and thigh highs)
35. My husband buy most of my clothes
36. I want terrariums because I can’t keep plants alive
37. My hips dislocate on a regular basis
38. I’m a disorganized mess but I’m trying to be organized
39. I’m a geek and proud of it
40. I went to high school online after dropping out of the 8th grade
41. I love pretty and fun printed fabric
42. I hate gloves because I hate things covering the tips of the fingers
43. I think mustaches are fun
44. I love quotes, funny and romantic
45. I’m a hopeless romantic
46. I love flowers of all kinds, especially button fabric and bead flowers
47. I love infinity dresses
48. It can be really hot or really cold where I live
49. I love bulky rings that are unusual
50. My husband says I’m unique, bizarre, weird, lame and awesome
51. I love monsters
52. I love stuffed animals
53. I need a weekender bag
54. I love knee length infinity dresses
55. I love June Cleaver (the mom on leave it to beaver)
56. I could use some reusable shopping bags, I try to always use them
57. I love wearing thin knits
58. Sometimes shoes make me feel claustrophobic
59. I love psychology, especially freud
60. I have really pale skin that doesn’t tan
61. I am seriously afraid of ants
62. I hate when there isn’t a clock in the room
63. I love hearts
64. My secret love is my ugly green plaid Bermuda shorts and pj pants and pj shorts
65. I can’t sleep with socks on
66. I’m a klutz
67. I love cheddar combos, I buy them any time I go to walmart
68. I am now a coffee addict
69. I have a collection of stuffed monkeys and bears
70. My ears are stretched to a 4g plug
71. I have been to more funerals then weddings
72. I hate the hot weather
73. I have 200 craft books in the trunk of my car because I’m too lazy to get rid of them
74. My family has a history of extra body parts (my dad has an extra artery in his neck and my aunt had 5 thyroid glands) I wonder what mine is
75. The women in my family live into their 90s the men die young to get away from them
76. I don’t ever want to move from reno even though it is a hell hole
77. I curse like a sailor
78. I’m a space case
79. I lose a lot of stuff
80. T-shirts make me feel claustrophobic sometimes so I wear tank tops a lot, even when its cold
81. I hate when the sleeves on long sleeve shirts are too short.
82. Plug in air fresheners and automatic ones give my nose bleeds, so I have to use sprays and candles
83. I have over 5,000 pictures of my son on my computer
84. I didn’t wear skirts for 10 years, now I wear them almost everyday
85. I love shooting hand guns, my hubby has a 9mm and I’m getting a new gun for my birthday
86. I rarely wear white because I spill a lot of stuff
87. I play pool better without my glasses
88. I love colored pens
89. I love watching the history channel
90. I don’t wear hats but I may if I had one I love
91. There are very few patterns I don’t like, I don’t like large tacky florals
92. I love dangly earrings
93. I have tons of scrapbooking stuff but don’t scrapbook
94. I wear size 9.0 or 9.5 in shoes In my family that small
95. My husband collects penguins and zombies
96. My son loves the movies, cars, wall-e, monsters inc, and spongebob
97. My favorite flowers are stargazer lilies and any other lilies, if I have a daughter that will be her name
98. I love cameo jewelry
99. I love long car rides
100. I love knitted stuff
101. I love donut
102. I had to add two more the be a smart ass
103. One more
104. Last one I swear
105. Or not
106. I have to add more
107. I love multiuse clothing and reversible things
108. I love black lace and lace of any color
109. I love watching cartoons with my son
110. I am now in love with weaving newspaper baskets
111. I am really allergic to nickle earrings, My ears bleed and I get a rash
112. I love wearing hair clips because they make me feel girly
113. I hate when theres not a clock in every room but hate when there is more then one or 2
114. fish are aliens from Pluto, long story
115. Pluto is a planet
116. I love creepy cute things especially homicidal bunnies and zombie bunnies and what not, I want a homicidal bunny tattoo
117. I love patchwork and tiered skirts, I a bit of a hippy sometimes
118. I collect pincushions, this start by accident
119. I collect thimbles because I inherited my great grandmas collection

No comments: