Friday, December 28, 2007

My crafty christmas gifts

I thought I'd start this post with a picture of Collin is his new helmet and pads that go with his new baby quad but the quad is broken so hes spent the couple of day wearing them for no reason.

This is the sweater I made for my step mom for her birthday that was in april and I just now got a picture of it. I converted this pattern http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTdragonfly.html from knitting to crochet and I just added the dragonflies after it was done, I used simply soft in two different colors of purple.


This is the gingerbread house I made with my dad and son on christmas, we used a pre made kit, COllin was really helpful when it came to eating the candy.





This is my new sewing machine my dad bought me for my birthday, its the nicest one I've ever had.
This is the sweater I made for a family friend, I used this pattern http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/70210A.html and simply soft I had to add alot of length to it but it turned out really great.


So I have a very short attention span so when I work on larger projects I have to make random little things in the process. I made a pink bear for a friend who also got a sweater from me for christmas na d the elephant is for my dad, he thought it was cute. He really likes the the ears are two different sizes.

No comments: